BVOP Project Management Certification
BVOP Certified Project Manager Review
The BVOP Certified Project Manager is a title in project management certification created by Business Value-Oriented Principles Ltd.
Many reviews present this certification program as strictly agile-oriented as it combines not only Waterfall project management principles but mostly modern Agile ideas such as Scrum, Kaizen, Kanban, MVP, Lean thinking and many more.
The BVOP Project Management Certification program was created by the Business Value-Oriented Principles Ltd in 2017 with the mission to provide Agile and modern project management approach to dynamic projects and teams.
The abbreviate of the Business Value-Oriented Principles is BVOP and the organization is the owner of the BVOP® Trademark registered to map the project management certification program with the BVOP Ultimate Guide presenting the full training materials.
BVOP online presense
The official website of the Business Value-Oriented Principles Ltd. is BVOP.org and no other online resource should be considered as an official institution related to the certification body. For details about the current certification program, visit the BVOP Agile Project Management Certification page.
“BUSINESS VALUE-ORIENTED PRINCIPLES LTD”. 148 High St, Scunthorpe DN15 6EN United Kingdom
766 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
5796-5718 Avenue Déom, Montréal, QC, H3S 2N4, Canada
Project Management Certfiication Price
The official price for the project management certification program of BVOP is 130 USD.
BVOP Project Management Principles
BVOP indicates the main focus of this role:
- Presenting business value for projects by appending effort and expertise to product development and project management practices.
- Method optimization by monitoring and improving the way units operate.
- Waste removal by supporting Kaizen and Lean systems and controls
- Assistance in the administration of whole programs
- Awareness and implementation of product administration systems and Product advancement methods and their maintenance.
- Creating optimal work conditions by negotiating teams and securing a good practical culture and honor.
- Boost potency and activity by reducing additional documentation and producing more optimal documentation.
- Reduce random project management practices and perform more conventional methods.
Online Certfiication exam
To validate your knowledge the BVOP Project Management Certification requires passing an online exam. The exam lasts about 60 minutes and presents 60 questions that you need to answer. You must score more than 75% of correct answers to pass the exam and obtain the BVOP Certified Project Manager, Business Value-Oriented Project Management (BVOPM) title.
The BVOP Project Management Certification has no expiration period and it is a lifetime valid document.
Other Management Certifications